Thank you for visiting the Soboba Band of Luiseño Indians Employment Page!
We appreciate your interest in joining our team!
Benefits of Working for the Soboba Band of Luiseño Indians
We realize that our employees play an important role in our success.
Soboba offers a comprehensive benefits program to Full-Time employees. Employees are invited to participate in a variety of programs such as:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D for employee only coverage
- Buy up options for Medical and Dental available at a cost to employee for higher levels of coverage, spouse and dependent coverage
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays (or float time for some departments)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wisely Paycard
- Direct Deposit
- Various discount programs (amusements, entertainment, retail, service)
- Wellness Program
- Annual Health Fair
- Wellness Education & Incentive Programs
- Discounts to local Fitness Centers
Again, thank you for including The Soboba Band of Luiseno Indians in your career considerations.
|Floating Administrative Assistant||Administration|
|Special Education Teacher||Noli|
|Case Worker||TANF Riverside|
|SEDC Administrative Assistant||Soboba Economic Development|
|SEDC Director of Operations||Soboba Economic Development|
|SEDC Director of Finance||Soboba Economic Development|
|Part-Time Maintenance||Parks & Rec|
|DPS Officer II||Public Safety|
|TLRM Crew - Tribal Members Only||Tribal Administration|
|Part-Time Staff||Parks & Rec's|
|Part-Time Patrol Officer||DPS|
**All positions require a successful review of employment verification, education verification, background check results and drug screening. Some positions may require additional reviews of driving record, credit report, physical and finger printing. Soboba Tribal Administration is an equal opportunity employer, but does place special emphasis on the employment of American Indians as allowed by Federal Law.